February 26, 2010

Splendid

I came across this article in the February 2010 Real Simple magazine and went giddy over it. The pictures, the colors, the ORGANIZING, I love it all. I don't believe the article is online yet so I scanned it in for you, hopefully you can read it. Try to keep the drool off your computer screen.
The first page got me excited over the neatly ordered "junk drawer" where even the scissors are labeled.




I about fell out of my seat when I saw the pantry with the neatly labeled storage containers. I have the containers and a label maker now I just need to put 2 and 2 together to mimic this masterpiece.



I also loved the labeled cords in baggies idea. How many of us have cords laying around that we have no idea what they belong too? And I would like to back up my digital photos like Michele has here.




Margot's desk area is way cute with the books all lined up and her closets are perfect to a tee.




And who of us would not like a wrapping station like this? Sign me up please!



This article might just be the kick I need to stay on this roller coaster of productivity. This week has been beyond busy but I love every minute of it. I also came across the blog of a friend who also loves to organize so now I am even more psyched. I love the feeling of accomplishment. It is even more important that I get my life more organized because as of Monday (if not sooner) I am going to start my online classes to obtain my real estate license. Watch out world here I come!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails