February 2, 2010

Party Time

On February 11th I am have having a girl’s night get together at my house along with a Stella & Dot Trunk Show. If you have not heard of Stella & Dot you can check them out here.


I first learned about S&D this summer after inquiring where a friend got her super cute bracelet. Since then I have seen S&D popping up all over the web and in magazines, so not to be left out I searched their site for a stylist. My stylist Amanda came over one night toting some of her goods, I was in heaven trying on all of the pieces. I was totally sold on having a party to showcase their items. One of the great things that my stylist will do at the party is help you style (duh!) your jewelry. I always hear girls say they just don’t know how to accessorize or what kind of things to buy, this is a perfect opportunity to pick up some tips from a pro.



If you don’t live in wonderful, currently snow and ice covered, Oklahoma, you can still shop online. Amanda has set up her site for my party, all you do is go to her site and enter my last name (Couch) where it says find a hostess. Their items are good quality, better than your average costume jewelry. An extra perk about this line is that each piece you buy comes packaged in a cute reusable box – I am a sucker for pretty packaging.


I encourage you to check their site out even if you are not interested in buying anything, at least learn some new styling tips for those baubles piled up in your drawer. If you are in town and are not interested in jewelry, stop by for some drinks, snacks and girl time. Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails