February 18, 2010

It's My Friday...Again

Today is my last day in the office as tomorrow I head up to St. Louis for a Pi Phi convention. It is going to be very chilly up there so I have to pack smart. Anyway, maybe I will snap some outfit pictures while I am there.
In the mean time I urge you to head over to Erin's blog and drool over this sunlight filled, dreamy house. There is not one thing I don't love about it.




And how cute is this little girl? If you go to the designer's website you will find it in the portfolio section. Too cute for words if you ask me!

1 comment:

franki durbin said...

WOW. Gorgeous home...(I think it's the sprawling lawn that does it) but that's the sweetest image ever of the little girl! My little one is always slipping her feet into my shoes.. I can't wait until she's a bit older and we can play dress up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails