February 24, 2010

Hump Day

Today the sun is out but the temperature is still frigid. I have on some warm layers to keep me toasty. I am also sporting one of my new S&D necklaces today, the Natasha Bib that I just love! It can bring a plain tee to life or add that extra touch to your everyday outfit.






Over the weekend I wore the Colette necklace and the Grace Pearl Bauble bracelet. Loving both of these pieces too. Don't mind the mirror-self-portrait.




I also snapped a picture of the ceramic garden seat in my hotel room. Granted I was busy all weekend and didn't have time to sit in the chair or utilize the seat, but still I thought it was a cute touch.

2 comments:

RealtorGirl said...

I love love love your orang sweater combo with the beautiful pearl bracelet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

Hey thanks for your sweet comment! I love blogging and you will too! I see you haven't been at it long...welcome to this crazy blogging world!

Related Posts with Thumbnails