February 5, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I thought I would leave you this Friday with a few of my new favorite things that I have recently discovered.

First up is the Aveda Nourish-Ment Smoothing Lip Color. I bought this online on a whim the other day because they were offering free shipping and 2 free samples. I bought the Sugar Apple color and absolutely love it. I am not one of those girls who checks her face a dozen times a day and often I prefer a plain old lip gloss or balm. What is great about this lipstick (if you want to call it that) is that you put it on and it stays on. It is also truly nourishing as my chapped lips seem to have all but disappeared.


Another makeup-ey item I am loving is the Sue Devitt Beauty Eye Intensifier pencils. These pencils are great because they are fatter than your typical drugstore eyeliner, which for me makes it easier to apply. The pencil also includes a blending tip at the end to give you the perfect smudge finish. I also really liker her lipliner pencils too, again they are fatter and also include a lip brush at the other end. Perfection if you ask me. Sue also has some great how to videos on her site, be sure to check them out.

The last thing I will leave you with is my Sony Dream Machine iPod dock. I have this on my desk at work and dock my iPhone in it and am able to listen to my favorite songs as well as my favorite talk channels on Sirius. I convinced my husband to get one too, you just can't go wrong with this one. It has all kinds of features that I have yet to discover, only because I mostly use it for my iPhone.

Have a great weekend, I will be knee deep in cleaning house and cooking. Cheers

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails