February 17, 2010

Feeling Lofty

I saw this ad in one of my magazines over the weekend and immediately tore it out. I love just about everything about it, the jacket, the jewels, the bows and flowers, love it all. (Someday soon I will learn how to crop scanned pictures.)



The ad is for The Loft which I often see sited in magazines and always wondered if The Loft was the same as the Ann Taylor Loft. Yes it is the same but revamped, Ann's little sis got a makeover. While checking out their site I came across these lovelies that I would not mind having in my closet.








However, there will be no shopping for this Mrs. for a while. I promised both my husband and myself that the UPS guy would not be stopping at our house for a while. After taking a look at my closet I know I don't need any clothes, I just need to shop the things I already have and come up with new outfits. Glamour magazine has a monthly feature where they take a designer and have them create an "affordable" outfit. I pulled this one out recently, love it.


Oh and in case you were wondering my S&D jewels came in today and I love it all! Maybe I will fashion some outfits with it and post here. So excited.




Oh and just a quick shot of Lex that I snuck it at lunch today. Love my baby! Told the hubby last night that she needs some jewelry, I am thinking a cute pearl ribbon necklace? Perfect if you ask me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails