January 22, 2010

Troop 312

In case you have yet to be approached, it is Girl Scout cookie time again. We got hit up by a cute little Brownie of troop 312 this past weekend and she has already delivered them. Next year I am going to put a sign on my door that says “No solicitations from girls in uniforms peddling cookies of the gods”. Needless to say, I think the cookies are already adding inches to my hips. Ugh. Guess I have to up my exercise routine stat!

With that being said, how chic is this picture below?



This landed in my inbox yesterday from the ever alluring Michael Kors. I love everything about the picture, the trenches, the shoes, the totes, the shiny hair, the models’ tan slim legs. I will take one of each, please.



Have a good weekend, I have a feeling I will be knee deep in cleaning supplies. Speaking of which, I am interested in testing out Martha’s new line. Or not after reading this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LESS COOKIE POSTS, MORE LEXIE-POOP POSTS!!! I miss my little girl! Roxy misses her BFF too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails