January 11, 2010

Thawing Out

At lunch today my car read 53 degrees and the sun is out, 'bout time. Granted there is still a bunch of snow laying around, might be a while before it goes away.

Okay, can somebody please remove the rock that I have been living under for the past year? Just the other day I heard somebody talking about Pandora radio and I was like what is that? Low and behold I have now discovered Pandora internet radio! Too bad I can't access the site from work, but that is okay because my handy husband downloaded the app for my iPhone. Just in case you are living under said rock, according to wikipedia, Pandora is an automated music recommendation and Internet radio service created by the Music Genome Project. Users enter a song or artist that they enjoy, and the service responds by playing selections that are musically similar. Users provide feedback on approval or disapproval of individual songs, which Pandora takes into account for future selections. How awesome is that.


I will leave you with this image of Lexie at the vet today, right before he came in and told her she was borderline overweight at 7.8 pounds. Poor girl needs to go on Biggest Loser for Dogs stat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My little Porker!

Related Posts with Thumbnails