January 12, 2010

Accessorizing Intro

Today will be the first of many posts I do on accessorizing. What I know about this subject I have learned through trial and error over the years. My particular taste in clothing is fairly plain, meaning I don’t have many clothing items with prints or designs on them, therefore I rely on accessories to jazz up my outfits. My two main sources for trendy (ie cheap) accessories are Forever21 and Francesca’s. When I don’t mind spending a little more on jewelry I like items by Kenneth Jay Lane and Amrita Singh, most of these items I get from online sample sales.



Here are some articles on the basics of accessorizing for those needing to start from scratch J

Spice up Your Winter Wardrobe with Accessories Pt.1
Spice Up Your Wardrobe with Accessories Pt. 2

Another place I like to look for inspiration is Polyvore. I often visit this site for inspiration, especially for new ways to outfit a certain piece of clothing. You can type in your item and it will populate several Polyvores put together by others with the same item. Cool huh.

And in case you haven’t heard, The Rachel Zoe Project just got picked up for Season 3. I. Die.

1 comment:

Simply Mel said...

Absolutely love the turquoise ring! Wow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails