December 29, 2009

Welcome to the World of All Things Dinkulous






Welcome to my blog! You would think that as many blogs as I read that I would have something snazzy to say in my first post, but being the non-creative engineer that I am, it just aint happening!

I am going to use this space to share with you all things that I think are dinkulous (yes, a slang word we use in our family for ridiculous). You will probably find a lot of pictures and blurbs about my cute dogs Lexie and Owen, maybe some fashion stuff or home decor things thrown in here or there.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

I just stumbled into your blog and I can see this is your first entry. Welcome to blogging!

I like the dogs.

Best of luck,
Tom Bailey

Krys said...

ACCESSORIES!! I NEED ACCESSORY INFO ON THAT LIST OF ITEMS TO BE DISCUSSED! Miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails